Introducing Sheryl Martin, Broker/REALTOR®



I’m Sheryl Martin, a licensed real estate broker in the state of North Carolina helping clients with their real estate wants and needs. I am originally from New York, the city that never sleeps. I have been in the real estate industry for 9 years and counting. During the pandemic I’ve obtained my broker-in-charge eligibility designation along with pricing strategy advisor, real estate investing, and digital marketing techniques.

While every year I’m required to complete 8 hours of continuing education I strategically choose courses that will enhance my education, negotiation skills, and expertise additionally getting updates on any ethical and professional changes in the real estate industry. This strengthens my ability to navigate through the most challenging situations and better equip my clients for success.

I’ve developed a system to assist buyers and sellers with a comprehensive approach to the process. As a listing agent, working for the seller(s), my job is to list, market, negotiate, and sell their property. As a buyer’s agent, working for the buyer(s), my job is to show property, write offers, negotiate, and help them to understand the process from start to finish. I am not just your average real estate broker, I’m a self-motivator who’s always prepared to work wearing many hats. My integrity and ethical principles drive me to represent my clients with top notch service.

Collaborating with real estate professionals to explore various avenues and provide my clients with tailored options that meet their specific needs. My passion to genuinely help people is very invaluable due to my positive attitude and personalized attention I provide my clients displaying confidence which makes them feel alleviated from the process of buying and selling their home. The high ethical standards I have pledged require honesty and integrity in my work performance. My determination and hard work enable me to intelligently pursue success doing whatever it takes to achieve mutually beneficial deals. Ensuring the timely completion of all agreed-upon tasks for a seamless and efficient transaction. My business is of strength, stability, exceeding expectations for exemplary service and professionalism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's Lonnie George Johnson?

Happy 2024!

First Black Woman Elected to Congress - Shirley Chisholm